Sunday, February 3, 2013

TERRIBLE ACCIDENT IN MY LIFE ..GREEYS VARGAS



TERRIBLE ACCIDENT IN MY LIFE


Years ago, when I went to start the semester in the university, the last night before I had started the semester; I had an accident in my house.
  
 
When the days had passed, I had to go to classes because I couldn’t lose more days of classes, and It was terrible because I couldn’t walk with my right foot, when I went to the university I tried to walk properly but I can’t, and the most terrible thing was That it was the first semester, I didn’t know anyone, It seemed that all the people saw to me because I was hobbling.


After that my ankle was better but the doctor said me , I had to go to the rehabilitation , so I didn’t like to do it, and I didn’t go but days later I put  heeled shoes because I felt very good and I thought that I can’t walk. I was walking to the supermarket and I stumbled, so it was terrible because I felt the same pain, so I went to my house and I put on my ankle voltaren and hot water. I thought that I only had to sleep and the next morning I was going to be good. When I woke up the next morning, I tried to walk but I couldn’t stand with my right foot. 




Finally, I had to go to the rehabilitation. This time was worst because I had to walk with crutches for one month, after that my ankle was better, and  everything went back to be normal.



7 comments:

  1. it habppened didn't go to the rehabilitation... this is a insult to the therapists.. Whant happen with us!!??? care!! jajaja... you had to go the rehabilitation it help with your recuperation... poor you!!

    Katty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To go to rehab in PUCE need make an appointment with one semester in advance hahaha, those body aches are ugly and worse when you start rehabilitation :(

    PraP..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no!!!!!! rehabilitation could be very boring but you have to do it!!!
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on greeys rehabilitation like pao said is boring and sometimes you dont have time but it's necessary to go there because it's the only way to get well.

    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am agree with Katy rehabilitation is very good and if you go since the begining of your injury is better to the rcuperation !!! Rehabilitation is nice !!!!Carlita

    ReplyDelete
  7. REhab is super important! you really need it! alegria

    ReplyDelete