Sunday, February 3, 2013

David Barreno

Playing Soccer I injure my knee



Soccer: My favorite activity, maybe it could be dangerous or maybe boring for some people but when you love something you ignore everything and just put heart and soul in this activity 

If you feel hurt on your knee or you just want to exercise you should run it could be good to have healthy knees.

Well, I play soccer since I was 5, I used to play with my friends in the school, and by the time I became better, soccer is a contact sport, if you play like me every day you could get fractures or injuries, but at the end of every match you just feel relaxed and happy because you have done your favorite activity in this world.

When I was 15, I was playing soccer with my neighbor friends, it was a normal day with sun and lots of people looking the match, because is a neighbor's league, i was playing like defense  and it was amazing, I also was the captain of my team, but just at the final of the match, one stupid boy came rude at me and punch me in the face, I let that thing happen, and I continue running but then the same stupid guy kicked me on the leg, it hurt me so much, but I continue till the end of the match.

When the game have finished I really felt pain on my knee, and I couldn't walk, my mom get worried and she took me right to the hospital, there the doctor took me some radiotelegraphs, and then he said that i had broken my knee, and he put me a brace on the knee, I couldn't play for three months, but I'm glad I could go to rehab, and know I'm still playing soccer, because I really love doing that it's my passion I hope continue playing soccer for lots of years. 

I have hurt me playing soccer not just that time also I have injure my leg, and also my head, but I dont care that I just wanna play soccer.


5 comments:

  1. Definitly.. you love the soccer.. your injuries was stronger, but nothing stopped you!!!.. alwas you have to care your health... !!

    katty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to demonstrate your potential, you have to take care of your health.Your passion is so good! congratulations!
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! you really love play soccer!!! continue playing and you could became better!!!, take care of your health!!

    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You realy love soccer..., but when you enjoy the activities that you do the injuries are not importants but becareful with this type of accidents.Carlita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soccer too! I would play it even if I'm dying. Alegria

    ReplyDelete