Sunday, February 3, 2013

Accidents in my Life (PraP)


When I lived in Galapagos, I liked to climb trees plum. One day I saw a large plum in in the top of a tree, then I started climb the tree to take the plum, but I did not realize where I was trod a branch very thin, then the branch was broken and I fell to the ground,  logically I began to mourn for the pain, was just seven years, and when I realized I was bleeding from his arm scraped, I started to call my dad, but he saw my arm and said that it was nothing serious, just a scrape simple, and up now I have the mark on my arm when I fell from the tree of plum.





When I was in school, I was on the track team, and always I practiced daily "Shot put" and "Discus throw".
In the shot put, I won the gold medal, while in the discus throw, I won the bronce medal.
Then I started training to be able to represent my province in the national games but had a problem with my shoulder and I already could not participate; also the doctor told me I had to rest a few days and that if I wanted to participate had to care my shoulder and don't force much my shoulder. After that I started training only on weekends and only I started to participate in intercollegiate championships in my province.




When entering college I could start practicing rugby, here I had a crack in my rib in practice as it is a contact game, I had a bad fall playing in the yard and a teammate fell on top of me, he was bigger than me and fell into my rib with all his weight.



When I went to the doctor examined me and said I had to get me out  X-rays to see the problem and saw that there was only a fissure in my rib, and sent me to blow a bottle, and I had to take more calmly my workouts.


After all these events that I have happened, now I train more calmly and now just I do it for fun and hobbies for me, because I like doing different things, to learn and practice, such as kick boxing that is something that always struck me as a very interesting martial art.








5 comments:

  1. Auch! you have more injuries, now you have whit your body and you have to caer your health... but all for the sport!! you like this..

    Katty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it so much your work!!! ajajaj but you have to take care everyday
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, especially when I sit together Alegria and you Palolis :D

    PraP..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my personl opinion I am very bad for sports, but if you really like sports like you you must be careful all the time and do your actuvity very well.Carlita

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOn't worry, I promess to injure your arm. I'm gonna hit you every class :) alegria

    ReplyDelete