Sunday, February 3, 2013

Accidents of my life by Stephany Mendoza



I really have not had a serious accident but, I have had small accidents. When I was 5 years old, I used to like to help my mother to iron. One day my mom was watching her favorite soap opera while she was ironing. She was distracted then, she put the hot iron on my knee. She had burned me.  I shouted and cried a lot. My mom looked at me and tried to heal my knee. It was not necessary to go a doctor because my mom was a nurse. She rubbed me a cream on my knee then she apologized. After that, I learned that I don’t have to help my mom when she is watching tv.



When I was 9 years old, my parents gave me a new bicycle for my birthday. I was excited to ride it. One afternoon, I called my best friend to spend time with the bicycles. We were riding around my town. I was happy. I was going fast and I could not stop. I crashed with other guy who was riding a bicycle, too. I hurt a lot. The other guy stood up and he helped me to stand up, too. When I saw my arm, it was bleeding because it was scrape. When I got my home my mom asked me “What happened?” .I told her all and she recommended me that I did not ride fast because I was recently learning. It was important to go a doctor because my anckle hurt me a lot. The doctor said my anckle was fine and I only needed to rest.

 


5 comments:

  1. jajaja!! you never again help to your mother... this was funny.. but also it was dangerous. always we have care with the things we do..!! after we suffer any accident..

    Katty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa lesson!!! We don´t have to do things from home!! ajajaj one time my grandmother do the same but with my brother ajaja!!! :D!
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor of you!!!! but are experiences that you are going to remember forever... your mother maybe could fel bad.Carlita

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you hadn't had any serious accidents! alegria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha that's the reason why I don't like house chores!!! hahahaha but suddenly you are Ok!!!!

    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete