Saturday, February 2, 2013

Injuries Stefanny Pillajo


shaunlivingston.jpgI can clearly remember when I was 14 I played basketball in my school we played the final championship in Sangolqui, when I started to run one girl pushed me and I fell down, in this event I didn´t hurt my knee I only broke my ligaments. I felt bad because since that event I never return to play basketball; after that I started to practice a new sport since that accident I started dancing, but nothing is perfect in this other sport I have a lot of accidents too, but the most important was when I went to with my dance group to Peru we were dancing and suddenly I encounter with a stone and later I fell down I sprain my ankle and pull a muscle, I felt illness because it was my first fall.

In other case my father fell down since 3rd floor, he was walked near the window when he felt that one person pushed him and after that he fell down he broke five ribs he couldn´t walk, eat and work for a lot of days, and he had gone to the hospital all days and he put anesthesia all days for to calm the pain, that was awful because I cried for a lot of days and I thought a stupid things. But I only wanted that my father had a good health, but now my father is very well only he should to take care himself.

3 years ago when I was 16 years I returned since Ambato with my parents and a little friends, when a few way near my house one car crashed with us and I felt a lot of pain in my neck, I felt for first time nervousness. I thought bad things I went to the hospital for one night but that was largest I missed my family but fortunately I didn´t lost my life and I learn to appreciate my family.
Other case was when my friend told me about her accident, she was travel to Latacunga at 3:00 pm when she was asleep for 5 seconds and she crashed with other car, she was lucky because she only hurt her shoulder nothing more.
I think that we should to have more responsibility in our lives because If we don´t care our lives nobody will to help us in a difficult case, also we should to care our family it is important in the difficult moments they are our true friends when we have some problems our family will help us.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you had a lot of accidents, you're unlucky Steffany! - Alegria Rosales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that are lots of accidents or injures in your live, you should be more careful :)
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... your accidents were more dangerous.. but thank for God. you follow with life and health.. you have careful.. your message od the end is mor good!!

    Katty =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm according with ALegria, Stefy has unlucky jajajaja :D...!!

    PraP..!!

    ReplyDelete