Friday, February 1, 2013

Andrea Vaca


WHEN I INJURED MY ANKLE


When I was ten years old I remember that I went to my grandfather"s farm, and there were a lot of trees so I    used to play around the trees with my cousins but that day I got the idea of ​​climbing to one of the largest eucalyptus trees. I stayed watching the beautiful scenery from the top of the branch, time late my cousin down the tree branch by branch and carefully; but unfortunately I wanted to get off quickly and I thought Wonder Woman because I jumped from the top and I hurt the ankle of the right foot. That  day was unforgettable, I began to cry my grandparents and my mother were terrified I was taken to the doctor immediately.


The doctor say me that my ankle would be fine was only a slight twist, I had to take a lot of medication, I got two injections, and was soon able to walk properly. 
Dr. started laughing and asked me if I was the girl frog or Batgirl, that joke was very funny and I started laughing and handed me the pain, after all my cousins ​​made ​​fun of me for having launched the tree.
I could not go to school for a week and just spent in my bed watching many movies, listening to music, eating and sleeping that was fun and enjoyable part of having hurt my ankle, my mom took me every day the food to my room, but when I recovered all that went away and returned to my normal life.
Was an unforgettable experience because I learned to be more careful when playing, and since then never got back to a tree so high, much less to throw bouncy ball like it was fun.
As a child I liked to play basketball a lot but could not play well with my friends, so I rested the first few weeks, I could not attend my classes taekwodo, I was very good in the competitions and this time I could not attend a championship very important and I felt so bad, I just went to see them fight and my teammates did very well and I could not take any medals because I could not make effort.
I recovered completely when I started playing basketball everyday and started taekwondo train hard in order to catch up. I worked hard and had many championships later when I could win many medals and was happy.


5 comments:

  1. it`s funny becuase when you felt better yoc practiced a new sports and you won medals Stefanny Pillajo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have jumped too! I love climbing trees! - Alegria Rosales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haha Why did you jump? hahahaha you were crazy :p but i think it was a funny experience. After all you won medals that's something to be too proud. :)
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we are child didn't see the danger of the things, it is the cause by the chid suffer injuries... but the chilhood is the beautiful stage.. you were a child crazy !!!

    Katty =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajajajaja, I'm sorry, but it was very funny what the girl-frog jajajaja, I think all of us have uploaded trees when we were kids :D

    PraP

    ReplyDelete