Sunday, February 3, 2013

MY STICKY DAY
 

 
Last year I wanted to play football with my friends in the park but my girlfriend wanted me to go to a party with her. I decided that I was going to go and play football first and then go to the party because my friends were putting pressure on me as well as my girlfriend. I did not want to tell my girlfriend so I did not told her what I was doing. I arrived at the match and it started to rain heavily , this means that the pitch was more dangerous. We began to play and everything was going well ,my team started the game well and was winning the match 2-0. My friend passed me the ball and I run past three players towards the goal, however just as I was about to shoot for goal . I was tackled from behind by a boy who does not like me. I felt my leg break and I screamed. I could not move my leg and I feel much pain. It felt like someone was sitting on me as I could not breathe and I think that I pass out for a few seconds.  Somebody called an ambulance and my leg was put in a cast as they put me in the ambulance. My mother was out of town and the only person that I could call was my girlfriend. I called her just as she get ready for the party, and she screamed at me. She was very angry but she came to the hospital.
 
Later that night I was released from hospital and they told me that my leg had been broken in five places. I could not walk for six months and my girlfriend was so angry that she broke up with me. I have learnt many important lessons from this experience. Number 1 ,You should always be careful when playing football in the rain because it can be dangerous. Number 2  Breaking your leg is very painful! And number 3 ,Always listen to your girlfriend, because if you don’t then they get very angry. This was the most painful injury that I ever have. It took me a long to recover and to begin walking again ,although one day I hope the boy who tackle me also breaks his leg and I am sure that he did it on purpose, he has always hated me. I now always take caution when I am around him , but to make the injury worse, after my girlfriend broke up with me she began to date the boy who injured me two weeks later!
 

4 comments:

  1. Let me tell you, your girlfriend was very crazy, if she really loved you she would support you in that moment.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with Alexandra your girlfriend must be with you in that moment, poor of you.... was a very bad day for you.Carlita

    ReplyDelete