Friday, February 22, 2013

Andrea Vaca

IF ONLY

  
WHAT DO YOU CHANGE IF LIFE GIVES YOU ANOTHER CHANCE?

Love that person as if it were the last day of your life.


This movie its about  man that take a second shot at love after fate intervenes into their romance in a tearful tale of destiny. Samantha Andrews  was studying classical music in London when she first met Ian Wyndham , and the moment they locked eyes both new that it was love at first sight. Their storybook romance takes a turn for the tragic, however, when Samantha dies in a horrific accident shortly after the pair have their first major argument. Stricken by inconsolable grief and touched by the forgiving hand of merciful fate, Ian now has one chance to take it all back and relive that fateful days before he truly loses the love of his life once and for all. 

Character:  Ian Wyndham  deeply loved his girlfriend, but unfortunately was very confused with the little details that were very important to her.  Ian did not know how to show his love until life  gave him a second chance to love her completely.

He should have paid more attention to the small details of his girlfriend because he forgot a very important presentation, and she was very sad.

He should have spent more time with his girlfriend, because he only thought in his job and always he was very busy.

He should have given to his girlfriend a little details or gift, that for her that was very important and romantic.

He shouldn´t have waited to his girlfriend dies,  to show his love day after day.

He shouldn't have forgotten Sam's presentation in the Academy of music, because it was an important event.

He shouldn´t have been more vague person, because this made his girlfriend thinks not love her. 

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE MOVIE:

Ian Wyndham: I Love you.
Samantha Andrews: Ooh I Love you too.
Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you.
Samantha Andrews: It’s… It’s raining, you know that right.
Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn’t allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear… Today, because of you… what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed… and I’ve learned that if you do that, then you’re living your life fully… it doesn’t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all… So thank you for being the person who taught me to love… and to be love.
Samantha Andrews: I don’t know what to say.
Ian Wyndham: You don’t have to say anything… I just wanted to tell you.

















4 comments: