Sunday, February 3, 2013

Katty Mosquera P-A DOMESTIC ACCIDENT... WE TOOK TO THE HOSPITAL!

A DOMESTIC ACCIDENT...  WE TOOK TO THE HOSPITAL!



Who has ever had a little accident? Many times, we are exposed to damage in our body. Especially, children are more vulnerable to accidents, so we are careful with them and they don´t suffer damaged and hurt. Everybody can suffer accidents in our daily activities.

There are very serious accidents, such as in a traffic accident or a simple fall, in the two circumstances there are traumas in the body, there are differences between two people, the one person sufferer than the other person, the one can endure the pain.

Often, the trauma that occur are treated by a doctor, it depends on the severity of the wound. Wounds can be treated with home remedies, this can use when there are shallow cut, but the wound is deeper can be damage to others organs, when this occur it's necessary the intervention of a doctor.


For luck, in my case, I hadn't had serious accidents, I have never presented any invoice or deep wound. Only once, when Iwas playing on the swing and my finger got caught on a hook of this. At first I didn't fell  nothing, but after time my finger presented a crack. when I went to the doctor, he put a splint in the finger, but it was later rectified. Now my finger is deformed.




Let me tell you about the my mom's accident, one day my mom was cooking, she was cutting carrots, she could had cut in the cutting board, but  she was cutting into her  hand, this was the mistake, when she cut the knife cut her thumb.

We think, it wasn't an accident very grave, only we put a napkin as a torniquet, it served to stop the bleeding, but after a few hours the blood kept out and we decided to take my mom, we carried to the fire net to my house.


When mi mom back home, she told us that the firefighters had  been told that the paramedicwasn't and they had to get her thumb some points, but they couldn't make nothing here, we had to go to the hospital, when we arrived to emergency, there a doctor attended her, the doctor took her five points and he commanded her took medication.

For few days, she had to go to the hospital until the doctor finished with the cure, he covered the thumb with some gauze, this helped to prevent the infection. When the wound heals, the doctor ordered that she had to be with bare thumb, he told her that the points are going aout alone, for this she didn't worry.
Then fifteen days the thumb was healed with perfect condition, my mom was able to return to her daily activities that she used to do.

This accident was a  great shock to us because we think that this wasn't very serious, but after we saw the bleeding didnt stop, we were very scared and we ask for help.

Everybody have very careful with the things, wihith our daily activities. More times, when we suffer accidents, often we think that the things are easy, but aso these are dangeruos. This ocurr for neglect ourselves.                      

We have to care for our body..... TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH!!

4 comments:

  1. ouch, that pain in your finger should have been serious, just imagine that pain ....!!!

    PraP..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noo!!!! sounds soo hurt!!!!!!!butt oh no!!!! tht hurts while i was reading!!!! ajajajajjaa
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky like me because strong injuries is not for us.But poor of your mother it is big accident I think it was exasperating.CARLITA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine that kind of things happening to me, ouch! alegria

    ReplyDelete