Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nicolay Sanchez



In this picture, I can see Venecia City because there is some river like street, and this produce some movement when you are looking without  movement. But this picture is special because I  have some bridges and this is amazing because this show us how was the life in that time. Maybe there are some bays, but in think that this picture can be Guayaquil  because this city is involve in fire.

When  I was listening this instrumental music I transfer all my soul and my thinking to another place like the Amazon Region, because I feel like I be in this important forest with the animals and the nature. W  hen I hear this scream operates amid the song my heart races and continues to throb with the same excitement you have when you see the beautiful abstract painting

No comments:

Post a Comment