Saturday, January 19, 2013

Andrea Vaca


It is a beautiful place where don´t have problems, and it is  very quiet, where the colours of the rainbow are wonderful. Is a very relaxing place, and if a think what are I do, I just think how great it is to dream, and I forget all the bad things that have happened in my life, and I just want to make my dreams come true.
I want to be happy, I want to start again my life is beautiful, I have a lot of people that love me, and a know that for more dark are the night and the storm, we are certain that the sun will shine on a new day. Look at this landscape fills my heart with peace and tranquility and that somewhere in the world there is someone waiting for me; waiting for my love. 
And I will have a life full of happiness. In that place where each color of the rainbow, is a new oportunity to believe in the little things that life offers, everybody have to enjoy the life as if it were the last day, also is necessary to over come, no matter how many times you fall, or how many errors dou you have, you get up a thousand times.
When I feel sad or depressed, I look this landscape, and I think WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. And I always say thanks for another day of life, for one more day full of happiness, with my loved ones and the people that  I love in the world.

It is difficult for a person who has been through much in love, when it is not or has left the relationship for any reason, the negative feelings are able to destroy, transform all that love in spite, regrets, hatred.

But if you are wise and strong enough, you can use this bad experience as a source of strength, to learn and to become stronger to face the challenges that life can present.


The past is over, move on. Do not stop, however hard it has been the way there will always be a hope for happiness. '



Do not lock yourself in your thoughts because often head for making us miss opportunities that we do not happen every day ... Life is long and you never know what will happen, is in you and in your act, the way to go or you lock in "THE NEVER" and fail one again or take the phrase "never say never", and start shuffling and give back.











2 comments:

  1. When i read this post i really thought that we have to fight for our happiness and maybe we have lots of troubles but if we have other view of the situation we could get over the problems.

    alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This part was the best that I read in the blog:

    "But if you are wise and strong enough, you can use this bad experience as a source of strength, to learn and to become stronger to face the challenges that life can present.

    The past is over, move on. Do not stop, however hard it has been the way there will always be a hope for happiness. "

    PraP

    ReplyDelete