Sunday, January 20, 2013

CARLA SALAZAR



The shout by Goya 

I chose this painting and the song zombie by Cranberries because when I see this painting I think about all the injustices around the word,all the violence, pooverty and as the song sometimes the violence cause silence but like the painting you can shout and say stop with the injustices.

People who have money are used to think that money is all that matters, but it is not true, when you die the only thing that people goes to remember is your personality and how you were.Obiously you can´t change the word but you can do a lot in your environment, if you know somethig different you can learn to other people, help when others need you, and don´t believe that you are the one in the planet who has needs.



Unfortunately people and the society in general are blind, and in other countries, the war is a thing of every day, it is so sad when I see in the television news about the death of thousands  of people.This paintig for me represent indignation  to see how now  a days people are only interested in their profits.

Everyone needs to have basic services like education, water, free health, but in some places like Africa they don´t have this, we are fortunate to have all that we need and will be better if we could help to other people.
In my case I choose my carrier because one of my objetives in a future is help to other people to feel better and relieve the pain that they feel.

So not is necessary  change all, it is important change yourself and believe in all your skills, because when you are a good person and you use the things you know to help, you will be remember for the good things you do for other people.



 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lie it so much!!!! congratulations for your personality and you thought!!! this world needs peple like you!!! for
    stop being so materialistic and know that feelings are first!!!!
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep combination, estremely powerful song, I did not like this famous paint before, but along with the song I have had a diferent feel about it.

    The message is really convenient for today, I wish more people thought like you.

    Jairo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carly.. I like your article... this help to realize of the reality of the society and how bad it is growing around this world...

    Thank for you for making me realized relity things!! =)

    Katty

    ReplyDelete